Saturday, May 8, 2010

April passes, mid in May, fun in June

On the green way we took a path unknown

My luck changed when I found you

A bed of comfy clovers

A drink to an adventurous day

These are back in April when I was so consumed with school and had hardly anytime to explore. School was so overwhelming and I just learned I did not pass a certain class. I figured as much but that's ok, I'll take it online during summer and bump up that grade. It's been a sore spot for some time but I will not stress over it. Take what may.

Also, sun tea is very delicious, I took a mason jar, fill is with water, two tea bags, and let it sit in the sun for 3 hours. Then I added sugar to my liking. It's worth waiting for on those nice spring evenings.




The Dimes - Catch Me Jumping (Live) from grammar school on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics