Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I heart dumpster diving


Today was just a lazy day filled with Gilmore Girls and creating paper flowers, lotus flowers that is. Work was work. People will be people. Life will carry on. It dragged by slowly and my mind was filled with so many thoughts. I received my grades from this semester and I am not disappointed. I thought my life would slow down for a bit but I have been a busy bee. Every single hour seems to be filled with something endless. When I'm off I just want to create and tap into my creative side. I hope I can create something wonderful with the manikin.

I'm excited. I'm excited about this summer.

Oy, my stomach is in a knot. I'm not sure why but I keep smelling this familiar smell that leads me to thinking of something nice. So maybe that's why. I miss the smell of my beloved cat Sabastine. He always smelled like pine cones and alfalfa grass. I miss curling in bed with him and listening to music while falling asleep. How I miss cuddling with a cat. I've never really mentioned how much I miss Sabastine. How it pings when I see if collar on my table. I feel like since I miss him so much that Darla knows I'm sad and there for she tries to brighten my day by jumping on me, which really makes me irritated. I wish Darla was able to live with me, I wish Sabastine could have lived with me.

I'm lonely without a pet around.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics