Sunday, May 23, 2010

work work work

Marble Slab: Butterfinger cup, coffee and cheese cake ice cream with Twix pieces 

Woof. Sundays are usually lazy and the hours drag by. However, that was not the case today, yet there were moments of slow periods. I hate how humid it gets in the mall and while your trying to stay all pretty while working. Trying not to sweet your butt off at the same time. Course cursing the humid store did keep my mind off perhaps becoming a future college drop out. It's been stressful and I have to fill out another appeal form to receive my grant. How annoying.


We searched for something

We could not find

And somehow somewhere
Love got left behind

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics