Sunday, May 2, 2010

college duex



I'm all in a knot.
You caused this.
I caused this.

I'm all tied up.
confused-
crazed-
weary-

I am the weary traveler
who can't stop thinking.
I am the weary traveler
who wants to go down that
crazy road.

Yet I stop and pace myself.
Yet I wait and rethink.
Can't get you out of my head.


Two days of rain, flooding everywhere. How I wish I could raise my hands and say "stop! stop raining! it's to much!" Life is just not that magical. "I'm a wanderer, Hank Williams would be too sad to write a song about me."

I have a paper due tomorrow and I'm not even halfway done. The dread of going back even though I have two single days left weighs on me. How ever it does weigh. Woe is me, my mind can't stop thinking.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics