Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Day trip



Nathan and I took an adventure to Franklin yesterday to just get out of Murfreesboro. To breathe and forget about troubles at home. We went to Woodcraft to pick up a pen kit and I immediately wanted to start making pens again. A hobby I dearly miss, making pens was a great way to relax.

I then wanted to go to Goodwill and was very disappointed by the selection, I only found two things out of a thousand possible things to enjoy. I kind of wish I got the top but we went to Cool Springs Galleria and bought a bag full of Jelly Belly's instead. Which are now all gone. Sad face.  

We were hungry and went to the food court. I don't really care for food courts because it's either too loud or smells really bad. However, our hunger got over the smells and even though I think Nathan didn't want to buy food at the food court this one place way calling out name. Charley's Sub's. They are a little bit pricey but a good sub to eat. I had the Chicken California sub and it was like eating a chicken salad, so good. The fries are awesome as well.



As of lately I've been wearing just these three babies. I really love Cover Girl's waterproof mascara, Maybelines light rose blush, and L'Oreal's Mineral base foundation. My face feels light and normal.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics