Saturday, May 29, 2010

Juke Box Babe


Sunglasses: Ray Bans (mothers)
Necklace: borrowed (mothers)
Shirt: Out Reach Thrift Store
Skirt: Out Reach Thrift Store
Belt: "ORTS"
Leggings: Wal-Mart (...)
Shoes: Hot Topic

Photo taken in mother's back yard.






I am in love with that belt and I wish I got the zebra print one that I saw. Darn it, it's most likely been bought already but I think tomorrow I'll pop in and see if it's still there. It was so humid out side. The heat was not the issue but the humidity made me burn up all day and even at work. I can't wait to go to Texas and be in just heat with no humidity. Some people think I'm crazy but I just can't stand the sticky weather in Tennessee. i'm also looking forward to going to Buffalo Exchange in Dallas! Stoked beyond Stoked.




Nathan and Karen Pit Stops

Abilene

 Thrift House
Goodwill 
6th Street Savvy
Fabulous Finds
Noah Sales Again

Dallas

Buffalo Exchange
Good Record

And yes I wear sunglasses over my prescription glasses. If the right ones fit right.

1 Comment:

Charlotte said...

Ooh that applique is too fabulous!

xx Charlotte
Tuppence Ha'penny

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics