Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby I'm a Fool

 
Darla, Picasso, and I

I went to my moms today and when I showed up she was fixing herself a garden. There has been many attempts to planting a garden in the past at old residences and I hope these one is plentiful. I helped her put up the rest of the fencing and put the old wooden fences that were in the front yard around the outer part. You know, to keep the rabbits and critters at bay. We went to Sonic to get milk shakes, the to strays that live outside the house were watching over it. She thought they were trying to get in but as much as we feed them I think they just wanted to repay her. She kind of agreed. 


Where Nathan's 4-Runner sat for a few good months. hopefully to be fixed!

Vest: Outreach Thrift
Orange Shirt: Target
Jeans:  Lane Bryant
Shoes: Hot Topic
Necklace: the name of the store has lost me... but it was on clerance!


Notice the rust on my rear tire. It's such a funny story, I was in Auto Zone to have my engine light checked and when I was getting ready to leave my car made this horrible noise. When I was getting ready to go forward, something snapped and my car felt like it dropped on the ground. Something with the brakes broke. It had been making this horrible noise whenever I would brake. The worst grinding ever made possible. Luckily I'm friends with the nice people of Auto Zone and I was able to leave my car there, in a parking spot till my wonderful new mechanic could take it to his house. 

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics