Wednesday, May 12, 2010

sad






I was fine till now.

It's that feeling you get when you try to get up after falling then someone pushes you down again. No matter what you do and how hard you try just proving yourself never works.

I have worked so hard and tried so hard to make people see what I am made of and it feels like I receive nothing in return.


Everything will be okay, I just need a break from here. I need June to hurry and get here so I can leave my home for a bit. Life is so hard. I know, it's repeated statement by many and I wish for once I could have it made easy. I just have to keep working for it I suppose.

Sometimes I feel like I have no one to lean on even though I insist on others leaning on me when they feel like I do. Sometimes I feel like I'm not allowed to feel like this. wah wah wah.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics