Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day: Part II




This is not even half of my family. This is only a handful. I was so happy to be able to take a picture of the ones who came to my grandparents and I know they will all be happier when, Thanks to my Aunt Nancy, will have a copy of this picture to put in their living room. Thanks Aunt Nancy! ¡Usted no sabe cuánto significa a mí, te amo!

I had my camera on a self time and set it to take 8 pictures just in case someone had their eyes closed or mouth open. Of course when my camera started to click away, everyone thought it was odd.

Why is it clicking so much?

I have a lot of picture to edited and I was too exhausted to fix some up for today, so it might be tomorrow because I'm extremely busy today! I will tell everyone that I enjoyed my walk around my grandparents farm and relaxing that day. I took a million pictures and some did not come out so great because of the setting I might have them on but I shall not delete them. My motto is "even if it sucks, it's worth keeping at some point."

Also, I learned how to make a lotus flower, sort of. I can not for the life of my figure out how to get the petals to become like "petals". Mine are so sharp and stiff. However, I learned a form of origami and I am indeed proud.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics