Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chuy's, Johnny Cash, Birthday


I told Nathan on the way to Red Box that all that food I ate must be Elvis: The Later Years special. Chuy's has a Memorial Plate named after him and a side dish with a soft taco and to taco chips named Priscella. We waited for his aunt and little Ian to get there so we could order with her. I was so hungry and ate so many chip basket's with this amazing chip dip with jalapeños. ¡oh, era tan bueno!  By the time I placed my order and the manly man in a pink shirt brought me my BIG plate of food I could hardly eat. So there, Elvis sits, in my cold fridge waiting to be eaten by moi. I think I'll ask Sabrina if she wants to come over and...eat the rest of Elvis with me.


¡aclamaciones!

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics