Thursday, May 27, 2010

Girlfriend Housewife


Ever since I moved in with Nathan a year ago, jokes were being made that I was now the Girlfriend-Housewife. I contribute by buying groceries when I can, doing the dishes, cooking, and laundry. I've always have sucked at all the above. It comes in waves when I want to do the dishes, and cook. Laundry is not an issue. However, I would make the house wives of the past fuss. I know my mother does when she comes over and tells me that I need to dust or I need to vacuum. Right now I just have a very small Bissell to vacuum an 850sq ft apartment. For me that's a big space for a hand held picker upper.

After moving a few months ago to another apartment I have yet to tackle the closet and hang my cloths. It's overwhelming doing this all by myself but I have respect for the crazy women of the 50s, working their fannies off.

                                                      


I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics