Thursday, June 17, 2010

Unedited Texas pictures




Wind Turbines 




ACU and the beautiful campus


On ACU campus, Jacob's Dream




I really enjoyed visiting Abilene and Dallas. They are full of character and I just wanted to walk all over both with my camera. When we left Abilene we headed back to Dallas and explored a little bit. We toured the 6th Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza and gazed at the grassy knoll. Elm Street is marked with two X's on the road to mark where the Motorcade was under fire, it gives you this kind of chill when you look at them. Many conspiracy theories are brought up when you walk down that street.


After the museum and the wonderful experience I gained, we headed out. I have many car photography pictures when we entered and excited Dallas. This great city has me wanting to live there so bad.


0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics