Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Twice As nice


Texas steak is better than Tennessee steak, unless you grill it at home. Joe Allen's has some of the best and man, I was in heaven for a brief moment in time. I hope to go back and eat more steak some day from Abilene.

Abilene reminds something straight from the 1950s or Norman Rockwell painting. Which, I am a Rockwell fan. Everything opens early and closes about 2PM, the downtown area at least. As told by someone, it's better to visit than live here. Well, I'm rather tired from our long trip from Abilene to Texarkana. Maps do not do the great state of Texas justice. I'm used to maps from home that it doesn't really seem so far. More in a few days.

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics