Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady




"To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I'm working on the foundation."
Marilyn Monroe 






O, Time
Be Kind
Help this weary being
To forget what is sad to remember
Loose my loneliness,
Ease my mind,
While you eat my flesh.

-Marilyn Monroe 






June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962


I collected these pictures over a period of time and have forgotten the links. I did however Googled Norma Jean Marilyn Monroe together and came up with these images. The ones with her reading I typed in Marilyn Monroe reading.

She was an amazing woman with a kind gentle spirit. May she rest in peace.

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics