Saturday, June 5, 2010

Texas Bound

It has been settled! We chill on my birthday and leave the day after, early. After talking about it, leaving on the 9th seemed like a pretty cool idea, however I would have to sleep for most of my birthday! So I figured we can sleep and be well rested for the next day and leave bright and earlier. I think before the sun comes up. Leave west for Texas. Sadly we have to go threw Arkansas. I wonder if  I-30 going into Little Rock is still under construction? Hmm.

I counted the change jar and we have saved $33.57! I know there is more change around here and of course there is like 3.97 in pennies. I always need like a few more it seems to round it out. I found a $.2.00 Wal-Mart gift card under the bed, so maybe they could contribute. I'm just so excited!


I'm so excited to be taking a road trip again with my better half and enjoying a nice weekend and part of a week with him. Tis going to be fun, fun, fun!

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics