Friday, June 25, 2010

so the tides roll

I love watching low humidity clouds fly across the sky while dark storm clouds loom ahead. The temperature drops and it feels so good to be outside. Standing there waiting for the rain to arrive and touch my skin as the wind blows threw my hair. I close my eyes and feel relaxed. Looking to the right I see the rain pouring down and steadily making it's way toward me. As it pours I feel the troubles wash away. Invisible arms wrap around me and the assurance that everything will be okay. Then the door opened, my creativity flew in. I painted all day today, my mind racing with how to spread the paint. It's exciting to feel the urge to hold paint brushes in my hand and transfer what I'm seeing in my mind onto scrap wood. Amazing.





0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics