Friday, June 18, 2010

Saturday Special: Band of Skulls- Friends





It's ridiculously hot in Tennessee this year and especially since my driver side window stopped working today. Of all things, really. I have had no A/C since 08 because I had my heater core replaced and just haven't put freon back in. However I can no because another problem come up with a pipe leaking Anti-Freeze like no one's business. Let's see, the problems with my car are endless. I must, must, must, buy new tires. I just wish, for once, I could have a job that takes care of me, and I can support myself. It's hard working so little and trying to make a few hundreds stretch for two weeks.

I would like to sell that Dalmatian painting. Save that money towards a better car/truck. Jeep Wrangler. :)

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics