Saturday, August 22, 2009

This season


I still remember the dream that I had this morning, I still remember rolling over and seeing his face close to me. I remember hearing my phone ring in my dream and seeing who it was and when I went to go answer it I woke up. I woke up to 2 Minutes to Midnight by Iron Maiden and saw that mom was calling me.


"You need to come out here, now. Darla is loose, running around."


"What? How did she get loose? Be there in ten."


Haven't had my coffee and haven't cooked breakfest. I pulled on my jeans, put on my bra, and oversized t-shirt. Walk like a zombie to the living room and put on my shoes. Realize my shoes are under some clothes in our room. When I woke up he had already left for work, must have been 10mins before mom called. I grab my keys and purse and open the door to a chilly morning. The Fall season will come around early.


The drive to moms this morning was very, nice. I rolled the windows down and put on my ray bans. Felt the cool air on my skin and put my car on cruise control.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics