Monday, August 31, 2009

Sex Type Thing

I'm going to stock up on the war. The war of my period. I'm going to have dark chocolate out the ass and chocolate milk. I'm going to have Gilmore Girls on stand by and some very nice pills names pain and killer. I'm going to have a box of tissues by my side and when I get cranky, some tea in the pot.

I will have my bathroom draw stocked with tampons and take warm showers, not hot/warm. I will listen to music like Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, L7, Joan Jett, Bikini Kill, and some Janis Joplin. I WILL hit mother nature full force and when I say that it makes me think about those Tampax commercials with the woman on holiday at the beach and mother nature coming up to them.

On another note, I want a Gypsy Wagon. I want one so I can go to the next stepping stone on how wacky I am. I mean, I see myself in one, creating my art and being able to take care of my chickies ( Darla and Sabastine). I miss Sabastine dearly and being away from my tom cat makes me meow with heart ache. Listening to Crimson and Clover makes me wanna tear up a little.

But, Oh My GAWD, how cool would it be to just relax in a wonderful Gypsy Wagon, with big pillows and grapes. My imagination is running wild like a girl running threw flowers in a field. So Little House on the Praire of me.


(eh, my wi-fi connection keeps dropping so I'm just going to post)

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics