Friday, August 21, 2009

Rocky Top




Jerry O. Lowery Sr. passed away August 17, 2009. He was buried today and it was a beautiful funeral. He helped my mother with the passing of my father 17yrs ago. It was hard listening to his daughter talk about how amazing he was because each word was like a sting to making me cry. At the end of the service, they played his favorite song, Rocky Top. The music started playing and I cried even harder. Mom hugged me as I was handed tissue, telling me that Jerry will see my dad for us. I wasn't really thinking about that, I was thinking how I was talking to a girl that I work with that I would want to play my favorite music if I passed away.




Jerry will forever be with everyone he made feel special.

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics