Friday, August 14, 2009

new look (kinda)




I colored my hair and it smells so good. I used Frutcis hair color and I'm going to wait on posting pictures. I'm stark naked! Well, kind of. ;o)


I've just been on this rebel girl music quest and Sleater-Kinney and Paramore are my two favorite bands. Speaking of Paramore, they're coming to the Ryman Nov 1. So going and I'll find a way. Since I've been listening to the girl rock music, I've taken it into my hands to change how I look, or change my hair. I cut about 1-2in. off and layered it a little. I need to cut it anyway because it's always getting tangled and split ends were evolving. Long hair really isn't for me anymore I guess. Sad face.




I miss using hair products anyway.

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics