Tuesday, August 4, 2009

cash is king


I still think I deserve better and after finding out that they never called me to come in but let everyone else know really pissed me off. Really pushes my buttons.


Well, I have my car back but the right upper ball joint will need to be replaced soon. Like next week soon and then depending how long it takes I should have her back on the same day.


I wish I worked from home at this point and painted, play with Darla, and spent time with my sister.
Other then all this mess life has been treating me fair outside the mall. Nathan bought me a Creative Zen which has 32gb. Found it at Essex's and before we went there we went to the Goodwill in Smyrna and I found a Polaroid 420 for $10 bucks. I think I might have film for it some where at my moms.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics