Saturday, April 3, 2010

new groove

Flower Hot Topic

I feel much better to not have dreads on my head. I can get as creative as I want to again with my hair. Oh how I've missed you so. You may not believe me but I am growing out my dark natural hair again, I believe it's time but I want stop dying the fake part. Fake part meaning the unseemly reddish tint to my hair.



Madre and I had our pictures taken a few days ago and the man photographing us took many pictures of me but few of my madre. His plan was to ask me to model for him and he gave me his number. Not sure where that will go but who knows. I'm my own model and that's about it.



Maybe I can model in my new bathing suit I picked up at Lane Byrant. Pretty much an investment but worth the charge on my card. I'm trying not to let it get me in trouble and so far so good.


Retro one piece swimsuit








Getting things together in the apartment has been rather slow: lack of wanting to do it, school, work (when I do), and enjoying my free time without studying. We need book cases really bad but the ones I want are too expensive or can't find at a yard sale. The one things we really need is a study desk. oy!

1 Comment:

Teresa said...

Wow, that green looks amazing on you! Never would have thought green as a color choice, but it works so well with your look.

http://www.invasionista.com

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics