Monday, April 19, 2010

projects projects projects


Shirt: Kohls (gift), Skirt: thrifted, Black leggings

I thought it would be cool to give a tour of Murfreesboro, my home town. This tour would be taken with picture and I'm not sure how many pictures. They will be made into a movie, a movie with music! The movie that has these said pictures will be shot after shot after shot. They will not be done in one day but in a series. While someone else is driving and I'm in the passenger seat or while I'm walking down the street. I'm pretty excited.




The other project is the Many Faces of People. This will feature people that I know and they too will be take not as a video but as single pictures. If you have no idea what I am talking about, think of a flip book. Now you got it? AWESOME! Anyway, thats just a few ideas floating in my head.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics