Saturday, April 24, 2010

raw and love


My Claddagh ring from mom, and early birthday gift


These are unedited, raw pictures. Well the setting isn't on RAW but I did tweak the background and soften the face on camera settings. It's set on CA. I just woke up not too long ago rechecking the time I go into work and silly me! It's 1-9:30. I work 4hr shifts and this one shift suck today. I wish I worked yesterday so I could stay in and listen to the riders on the storm. da dada da daa
Every time it storms I think of Nathan telling me this story about him being on his bike and getting caught in a storm. Of course in my head I romanticized it but if anyone is caught in a storm while riding, it hurts. I guess if anyone is wearing the right gear, then it's okay? Not sure.
I'm kind of scared to take a shower while it's storming. I've always thought that if I showered I would get struck by lighting. I guess it's the stories my mother feed into my head. Oh well, maybe I can fix my hair into a beehive and stick a flower in it.
Well, I'll start making breakfast and dinner so that I may get ready for work!

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics