Tuesday, April 6, 2010

lazy ass

This is my background on my lap top to remind myself that I will "Never Again" be such a lazy ass on my days off from school and work. To make the days I'm free full of studying, cleaning, and then use the spare time for fun. Fun? Whats fun? I'm trying to be serious about school and to make up for the terms I have missed. It's quite big but I think I can make it.

I have Rory to thank for. Her willful ways kind of motivated me to be hardcore about not falling behind again. The breaks were great while they lasted but it's time to start getting my gears moving again. I am so tired of school but I must make the best of it. My dream of working for a news paper is back on track. A photojournalist that is.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics