Friday, April 16, 2010

Hancock










As a young child my cloths either came from K-Mart, thrift stores or hand made from Butterwick, Simplicity, and Easy-Sew. There was a period were a lot of my fancy dresses came from a fancy store like Sears, Dillards, and does anyone remember Casnter Knott? Over the years I have gone threw so many styles and trends. Yet, there is nothing like going to the fabric store with your mom, flipping threw a pattern book, and pick out that special outfit then getting the fabric.
My favorite section is going to the customs and looking at the saloon girl outfits, civil war era dresses, and 1950s poodle skirt girls. Then I get excited when Vogue patterns go on sale.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics