Sunday, October 25, 2009

Transform

I was working all of last week and this week I'll be doing the same but tomorrow I have a day off. Sadly Nathan goes to school. However on the 28th when I get out of Target (got the job) at 5:30 I'll be changing clothes to see KISS....

KISS!!!

I think the most awesome thing that did beat the news I am about to saw is that I finally get paid every week now. I will not be without money. I take care of some things. This does keep me from wanting to go back to school incase I'm offered a permant postion at Target. Moving to Smyrna looks slim now and I'm in a pickle. I am going back to school, I want to buy books and yada yada. I wish I could keep both jobs. I wish I worked at Target at the beginning of the year. (sigh)

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics