Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thrifting Score

In March a tornado hit my most beloved, favorite, every-time-I-go-there-I-find-something, store. Outreach Thrift. It has been closed till I guess the end of September. I drove by today to see if they were open and lo and behold they are! I turned around as fast as I could (took a few minutes because these to "oh I just worked a sweat" girls snailed across the lane. I walked in and found a pretty vintage blue dress (the "I wish I bought dress"), a vintage men's vest (the "I should have bought it to go with my striped blouse"), I came across a cute black and white plaided blouse ("fit just right everywhere but the lower front" kind of blouse), the fitted lumber jack jacket (the "fitted lumber jack jacket to go with that striped blouse"), and the most amazing vintage boots ever! That fit my ridiculous feet odd sized! In red! AH!


Here's the line up from my Dressing Room Diary.





I love the detail of the dress
I'm a little busty, size unknown, $2.50

Best gray and blue pin strip top ever
Old Navy, XL, $2.50


Vintage men's vest, I believe $3.00, Medium


Cute plaid blouse, $3.50


I was able to put this on hold, Medium, $3.50

FTW, $6.00, 9 1/2 or a 10




I love thrifting...





0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics