Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Hair and Pretty Things

new hair Bob
new hair Bob
I need to fix the back apparently but I love how I did it. Yes, I did cut it myself, my mom taught me everything I know. She made the comment that I should think about going to cosmetology school and I replied that I will ponder on that idea.

At work my coworkers were surprised. New hair cut, new dress, new boots. I felt foxy and I had this one little sweet girl who kept looking at me and smiling from ear to ear. It was so cute. These past few days since I cut my hair has been amazing. I feel new and I think I look more my age then with the longer hair. I might keep this up for a bit. This means I might not be dreading my hair again anytime soon. I applied for a 2nd job as a temp in the mall and I hope that goes threw. All the earnings are going towards something wonderful. psshcanonrebelxticanonrebelxtipssh. I've been dreaming over a Canon Rebel for the past 5yrs. Only to hold it with a wire attached to it with a red flashing light or the one Sabrina was given.




That's the one thing that cracks me up and I find irony in it. Things I've been admiring over, wanting for so long, and then someone is simply given that item. A coworker was given a Sidekick and Sabrina was given a new camera. I however want to pay for them. I no longer want the Sidekick, I'm switching to AT&T when my contract goes out in December.




Let's stray from my life and go to something else. I'm in search of a Flapper hat or better known as Cloche hat. I found some that I simply love but I'm not to big on ordering online and their rather expensive.




 Flapper Hat


Flapper hatStylehive


Flapper HatMy 1920s Wedding

la sigh, such pretty things.



0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics