Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Making things better is a beauty

I really hope that after all my hard work it pays off that I can finally get things back on track. I was offered a job at Target and now I'm just waiting on the call for my orientation. Even though its a seasonal postion I really hope that I'm kept on. I really need a steady income so I can take care of myself and help Nathan. He's so good to me and the strongest man I know. I'm blessed.

Other then that I've picked up the bass yet again. I was never that good but I do have rythem. I'm taking mine to Sabrina's tonight to tune it and practice, maybe with Ramsey. Here's Ramsey's myspace page. Grand anonymous

I would like to take time to play. After so many years of saying how much I wanted one I'd like to use it.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics