Thursday, June 25, 2009

spring fling cleaning time

There is nothing like a good ol' rockabilly station that want get me in the groove of cleaning and listening to Rev. Horton Heat does just that. It's funny because I just realized when i pulled into Nathan's parents house today that just a few years ago in High School I hardly knew him at all and I didn't even know his name. I just knew him as the guy that had a big Blazer and a really nice motorcycle. I remember when he said hello to me in the science hall and ever since then I had a little crush on him while dating someone. I had a lot of crushes back then but he stuck like glue.

But while parking my car, I look back and I think ex-boyfriend's who? It puts a smile on my face realizing he could be the one. I hope so, I play with the idea in my head often like so many young women do at my age.

Today, I've been given the honor of cleaning their house to earn some extra money. I prayed about that and it came true. I had the guts to tell my boss that I've never taken a college job seriously but I would love to take HT seriously and make it into a career if possible. That if anything ever comes up, always think of me. She was really glad to hear that. Yesterday and today have been a God given. No doubt about it.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics