Monday, June 8, 2009

south american dream

top: layne bryant jeans: lee shoes: target necklace: gift
my mother took me shopping for my birthday a few days ago( not till june 9th). so i guess i better take pictures of me in them before i leave for my trip or maybe, i'll wait& take pictures of where i've been. that will be awesome.
Nathan's parents went to this really cool place called Scarlett Begonia in Franklin. i believe there is one in Nashville as well. they gave me a gift in a brown box with a red ribbon& in side was this amazing chale shawl and a big blue woven bag with a wide strap. i love them so so so much, both gift& Nathan's parents. :) the shawl reminds me of a sun set. i already of my purse contents in the bag. the bag is lined with orange& has a zipper at the opening.
i've been thinking on what book to take with me on the trips, i want to finish my literature and society book on poetry, drama& novels but then again i might read The Bell Jar again or see if Sabrina has any interesting books. i was i purchased Love, Janis by Laura Joplin or Henry Miller's Sexus. oh well, too late now.
i came real close to buying bleach at work today. very very close. but i put it back because i have no idea how i want to color my hair. i know i want sections done but i don't know how. do i want my bangs colored or do i want my front section of my long hair done. i made up my mind that it's either color my hair or cut it. the last time i did a dramatic hair cut on my hair was june or july of 06. it was short& felt amazing but i feel like i can't pull of short hair any more due to the fact my face is fuller. anyway. i know i need something done so i want pull out my styling scissors.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics