Wednesday, June 24, 2009

out of service

For the past few days the wi-fi connection I used has vanished; a) They moved b) They got rid of their wi-fi or c) I don't know what was going to be C but it was mean. Now when I really need to use the connection it's not there.

Anyway, I have to do my FAFSA, turn in my MSCC application again and turn in everything I did for 2008, again. I miss school but I'd much rather go to MTSU. I can't. Besides hearing my lame personal life on school. I thought I'd tell you another side of my personal life. I say an ex-boyfriend I hate, that I loath with utter compassion. Someone I wish I never dated, someone I wish I never met. We, Nathan and I, were at Family Video browsing for movies and I wondered into the video game section after picking my movie. As I looked up from Mario Galaxy there he was, with a baby on one hip and a woman on the other side. My stomach turned and I raced to the other side. I knew he saw me, I felt his black beady eyes set on me. Flash backs from my cousins wedding when I made the mistake of taking him with flooded in. I dodge him them, I raced to Nathan and acted immature, telling him we needed to leave. I felt so small and the fact I still felt like this made me sick. What was wrong with me? I'm better then him, He was a pervert and I'm a strong woman with a man that loves me and respects me.

What was the problem? I'm a chicken. Oh, if only you knew. All of it hit me with a tropical wave. I was hit, I was pushed under water, and I was thrown onto the beach gasping for air. I've only felt like this a few times and how do I hate it. I like to avoid it as much as possible.

So, there is my Family Video drama. By the way, we rented Good Morning Vietnam! and The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Robin Williams was amazing in GMV ans the story line carried itself real well. The Jesse James movie however was very slow and did not carry on very well, it was a buzz kill till the end. i love westerns and I lead myself to believe it was one but really was not. The movie is pretty good, don't get me wrong but felt like it lacked passion in the characters. Course Brad Pitt as Jesse James did well enough. We should have watched that movie first then GMV but we didn't.

Last night he took those movies back and got Air America and Cadillac Man. Robert Downey Jr. in Air America A+++

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics