Tuesday, June 9, 2009

it's my birthday and i...


cry if i want to, cry if i want to.


i sung this last night, well, early in the morning with a new friend of mine at my apartment. excuse me our's, nathan's. mind you, the last time i had to many was new years& even then that was not much. i'm a light weight now folks, my rep is gone. i can no longer pull a Beerfest. good movie btw.


SO, i recieved two calls (one not b-day related)& a text from nathan's mom. 1 myspace& 5 facebooks. :) i'm-so-happ-eh. i will not, WILL not, be getting nathan's gift till chicago. why? i have no idea, i might have something working around in the back of my head but i want get my hopes up. (sigh) ipodipodipodcameracameracamera, bla.


well, shower, bestie's, mom's, then i have no idea. i might go to The Boro& have a round with some of the people i work with. sounds like plan.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics