Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am all that is woman


not all that is man. yeah that's right, i changed a tire for the first time. i had to because the tire i purchased in Jan had a wittle hole in it. so tiny it would let out all the air. gas stations knew my name by heart. not really but i visited them until i drive my happy butt to this hole in the wall place.


"next time, you pay." thanks Wilber.


i borrowed a camera. a nice 10.0 mega pixel Canon PowerShot SX120 IS. it holds up for what it's meant to do. i'm hopping very soon i'll get my new dream camera. not the 7D or the EOS 5D SLR but the T1i. Another model is coming out in a few days with not a lot of difference in the price tag but just enough for me to say no thanks Canon, I'll keep my eyes on the other one. it's only about $750. i'm excited but of course if i can not get my hands on it i do have another one in mind. it's another PowerShot with a built in macro lens and interchangeable lenses. still, i want the camera that my hands where meant to hold and my eyes were meant to see threw.


not having a camera has drawn me to a weird depression. like having your doll taken out of your arms and handed to another kid. that's what might of happened to mine. i hope your safe my old lover.


0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics