Sunday, February 14, 2010

A meaningful day


I don't believe in getting expensive things for someone on one specific day or buying something fuzzy. Unless it's from the heart and meaningful. On any day.


I was woken up by Nathan at 7:45am, something I was not too happy about since I went to bed at 1am after studying. We left the apartment shortly after and he took me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Something we never really do and I know he did it because he had to be at work at noon. I know he did it because he loves me. We didn't get each other anything but our time together this morning awesome.

The other day I told him I wanted a sunflower and not roses (if he wanted to get something). He told me he went to four stores looking for sunflowers. since they are a late summer flower they were hard to find and when found they were $10 a piece. At Cracker Barrel I found a a big fake on for about $5. I showed it to him and well he didn't get it. Sigh it's cool. I'll get one next time.


our relationship is a blooming flower that keeps getting bigger and bigger.


barf.


No but really. This morning was special and I loved every minute of it.

1 Comment:

Olivia said...

Hi, Karen, thanks for visiting my blog happyluau and commenting. I liked your Valentine's Day post. That's what it's all about. Blessings, Olivia

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics