Saturday, February 20, 2010

Derby Girl


Have you ever thought about the roller derby world? I have since 2006. Every year I see those amazing posters calling my name to go and watch them. I do think about it all the time. I think about it at work when I see those derby buttons we've started supplying and I never told anyone this but I want to be a derby girl.


Yeah, I watched Whip It and watching it again for the 2ND time after just watching it. I'm... a nerd.


But seriously check this out, Roller Girls League its amazing and I think I'm in love. The skates, the pads, the helmets, the smashing, the slamming. My head is just buzzing with excitement!

Ok well, instead of me explaining how it works I'll leave a link so I want miss anything. Roller Derby: Girls On Wheels
Plus I'm really tired and on my 2nd Killians, I'm just that toasty. G'nite :)

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics