Saturday, March 6, 2010

relocate, get down, get happy


We have moved. To a wonderful place that makes us both happy. It's a great feeling to be some where and be happy with moving there. I've (we've) been trying to get it to look good enough to have people over. Course Sabrina and Ramsey came over and it was no big deal. She's me sister! The closet still has bags of our belongings in them. It's ridiculously massive. I need to get my art hung and stuff. I was loaned a camera and I shall take pictures. AH! Just full of warm fuzzy feelings right now.


Speaking of camera.... pretty sure I'm getting the T1i. Pretty sure. I'm watching a 50D on ebay and a few other T1i's. I was so excited I went out and bought two photography magazines I haven't read since high school. Anyway...


Deftones new song "Skate Rockets" is just flat out amazing. Deftones music is always amazing and always puts me in a trance.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics