Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the things I run into

Life has been bitter sweet. Too much bitter than the sweet but still humbling. I've kept to myself for the most part and in away it makes me feel, like a hermit. I'm not real open with getting to know other people but at the same time I plead to know them.
Were still waiting on insurance so we can have our things back. Not having my camera, my third eye, my other half has thrown me for a loop. For the first time in years I am without a camera and I'm dumb founded. Utterly dumbfounded. Not to mention after working so hard to rebuilding my portfolio for the 2nd time all is lost. My music collection down the hole. It's a sad feeling but after dealing with it the first time I have learned how to handle this misfortune. Just humbled.

My life is always interesting. hardly ever a so called dull moment. I just want it to start going in my favor for once. It's hard to operate now with out these devices I've used for so long and how sad is that? Yet, in order to do something with my life I need some of those things to help me out. It's not a crutch but tools to get me along my way.
Anyway, my hair is turquoise!



Course in the finished picture it looks dark green but I swear the bottle says turquoise. I needed something different and yes other then my dreads.

1 Comment:

Tammy said...

this very creative bold move..

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics