Sunday, September 6, 2009

September you are amazing

I fixed my lap top after 6 months of not being able to use it. Mom found the start up CD thing for it in a draw full of crap. Toshiba was going to charge 19.95+ shipping. So I put that off in hopes of mom finding the CD. She did two months ago and I put it off because I was scared I'd screw it up but I put my big girl panties on and did it. All I need is my power cord, I jacked Nathan's.

Work is ok for now, hours are slow on rolling in and finding that 2nd job is tough. I did however apply to Target a few hours ago. I changed my myspace account just in case. Double checking if I have left no stone unturned. I know how business sometimes go about finding out things. I need to go to my youtube account also.

I'm hoping to get that upper ball joint for my front left end soon. Waiting sucks and I'm scared to drive my car. My new gas pump is not really working, I can't tell how much gas I have left. So I go by how much I put in and reset the odometer. Working pretty good, I just don't trust my car on long distanced trips. I'll have to fill up for now on.

Freaky things have been happening around the apartment and Nathan finally saw an event, my wine bottle on the window seal started to move back and forth. Things are getting weird.

I just found out that its a good chance Minus the Bear will be coming to Club 527 sometime soon and Murder by Death is coming 10/23.

(sigh) I need to see a concert, it's been awhile.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics