Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Word(s) of the day

Should or shouldn't have strings attached. So banish the word should or shouldn't and say want or need because when you think about it there really are no strings attached to want and need. Want can also be the dream and desire and need is your basic thing you need to get the job done.



Like a want a new camera, I want a Canon Rebel xti so I can be able to take better pictures. I want a dark room so I can use my enlarger and trays. I need a new car so I want stick money where it hurts. I need to new tires so I want slam into another car when it rains. I need kitty Sabastine here with me instead of at my mothers because I get lonely in this small apartment.



I want and need book shelves! BOOKS ARE EVERYWHERE! I need a new job! I want and need new jeans! THAT FIT!



See? These want and need things are wonderful and with no strings.

Banish that stupid word should or shouldn't. I feel so ah! but a good ah!

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics