Monday, September 7, 2009

Boo


When Glassjaw comes on at work I feel bubbles of hate and happiness because that's how I always listened to them. A fuckyouIfuckinghateyoubutatthesametimeloveyou. A coworker told me his girlfriend is goint to ATL to see Brand New and told him Glassjaw was touring with them.


Weird. Why tour with Brand New? What's so special about BRAND NEW.


Get this though, Glassjaw is only touring on the east coast. Darn you.


November 15th Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory

November 17th Boston, MA - House of Blues

November 18th Boston, MA - House of Blues

November 20th Montreal, QC - Olympia De Montreal

November 21st Toronto, ON - Kool Haus

November 22nd Toronto, ON - Kool Haus

November 24th Rochester, NY - Main Street Armory

November 25th Wallingford, CT - Chevrolet Theatre

November 28th Uniondale, NY - Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum



Oh well, I saw them once so I'll wait till they get the balls to find time to come back. :)
I found The Clash t-shirt at work for $9.95 and since I come with a sweet discount I paid $6.57

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics