Friday, September 25, 2009

southern comfort.







One of my favorite things is to walk around the square when all the stores are about to close and the parking spaces are always empty. I go back to the time before Murfreesboro became so busy and how I wish I could have lived in it a little bit more longer then what it is today.





However, with this change brings business and jobs. General Electric has been gone for who knows how long and all the other empty factories are either standing alone or have been torn down for strip malls. Their are only a few left remaining.



My dad worked at a place called Tridon. I'm not sure if they still do what he used to perform but I do remember the smell of oil and metal. Each time he came home I would bury my nose in his work shirt because I loved the smell so much. On one occasion my mom and I went up to see him for my birthday. His buddies bought me a pack of oreo's, tall glass of milk, and dad got me my first Barbie doll. I remember that day because I was so happy.





I still have his work shirt.






I'm trying to come up with some good date ideas. Nathan and I go on movie dates and we recently saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D at the Malco-Roxy in Smryna. AWESOME movie. I loved it so much.

But going to see movies on every date can be kind of boring. I love just walking around on the Greenway, taking pictures, or when we used to go out on his motorcycle. Since school started and he works 40hrs+ a week, I'm stuck at our home, hanging out with my mom, or off to see my sister. He recently told me that he's trying to promote a guy. This means he will have Tuesdays off till his next semester! I'm so excited and I pray that it happens.

I miss him so much, even if I live with him. The only time I see him is in the morning in uniform, coming home from work, going off to school and then coming back. He's always tired, not like last year. How I do miss those first few months. BUT... I'm whipping up something.

1) Taking my camera where ever we go and lock lips. Then make a collage together.

2) Drive-in movie teater in Woodbury.

3) Picnic on a baseball field

4) Silly string

5) Go camping again and again and again and again (we got a tent!)


0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics