Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A finished painting




I finished this painting sometime last night sometime before Nathan came home. I kept staring at the empty white face long enough. It was taunting me to dare to finish it, waiting to look over that wall. What is over that wall? I'm not sure, my own troubles and fears? Perhaps there is hope on the other side. The dead vines that sprawl up the wall have seemed to have attempted to get a pick but have failed. However this creature with a fresh face see's with curiosity. There also seems to be some concern but never fear something new might not be so bad.

The Art Institute of Tennessee keep calling me. I haven't answered it since Nathan and I were sitting at Discount Tire in Abilene. I'm kind of busy right now, getting a tire put on. Can we talk later?


I received a broacher the other day. Woulda. Coulda, Shoulda. You have the rough idea. We'll help you put it all together.

How? School seems so far away right now. What grants can I get or scholarships? It all seems grim.

Maybe I could talk with someone. Perhaps go to school there but it's so far away. Nashville is 30 miles from my home. Grr.


Don't forget! Tomorrow is the last to enter for my giveaway! ENTER HERE

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics