Saturday, July 3, 2010

Satuday Special: Johnny Cash - Rusty Cage & Hurt



I love the song Rusty Cage by Soundgarden and I feel like Johnny Cash owns it now when he did a cover of it. I love Cash period and when he did Nine Inch Nails Hurt I didn't know what to think. I never really liked the song really and when he covered it, it blew my mind hole. I think up until today I started to like it. I'm that way with a song I don't like by a band I love. I will hate a song for a few years and then love it. I think I prefer Johnny Cashes version better. However I'm a NIN fan forever, I'm happy to say, that it's now a Johnny Cash song.

Johnny Cash - Hurt from kakofoni on Vimeo.

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics