Friday, July 24, 2009

Over Weight

I have always beena little bit over weight, expect for the last two years of high school I was this amazing 165 for my height and could wear size 13 jeans. NOW I wear the amazing size 20 and bigger tops. I'm not as sad as I was a few years ago when I started gaining weight again but after riding a single speed bike and having this guy my age pass me, I feel FAT. I'm not mad but I am a little upset.

I really need to take an advantage of walking on my road because there is a sidewalk! Also a bike lane and I need to bring water this time. I'm riding Nathans little sisters street cruiser because I still do not have my car. It's sitting under a tree, at my moms, with dollies under the front tires and the driver side tire is waving it's wheel. Love hate relationship with that car.

Just a word of vice, if you hear a load grinding noise coming from your front end when you turn it is either your sway bars, lower ball joint or upper ball joint. It cost not as much as having it broken, replaced, and calling a tow truck.

Back to drinking water and researching gel seats because that bike's seat hurts my ass.

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics