Thursday, July 16, 2009

at last





Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then the yarn I used 3 years ago. I have had so many people tell me that they love my hair, that they think it's sooo cool. That they want to do that to their hair.
"Love your locks"
"Thanks!"
It's like if you do something crazy to your hair, like this, people see you. I didn't do this to be seen, I did it because I've been thinking about it for a year and I took the jump when I bought my Sally's card and bought packets of fake hair for 65 cents to 1.95 for a month.
68 of these suckers are in my hair. single and double ended. It's not too have but I can feel it. It's nice, I can wake up, put it back or wear it as a bun and jump in the shower and go. LOVE IT.
LOVE IT.
The last two pictures are taken in my aunts SUV. Trying to keep my eyes off the road because I get car sick in the back seat. Her driving did not help a lot and I hate the creep stop creep stop at a light. Bugs me.

1 Comment:

tricia said...

Your hair looks great :o)

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics