Wednesday, July 22, 2009

lucky and unlucky all at the same time

(THIS IT NOT MY CAR)

BUT that's what it looks like when my lower ball joint snapped the other day. The story is too long but I'm thankful Sabrina was with me. It happened on W. College street after leaving the Bark Park. Turned around to get this mirror off the side of the road and when I made a sharp left and hit this driveway that lead to a tower it dropped to the ground. It's not pretty.


3rd time this year my car has had something wrong with it and this is beating the fuel pump being replaced. So glad Nathan is a mechanic and he has mechanic connections. So thankful for CO-OP towing. Thankful thankful thankful.




OH! I picked the blue tie dye shirt. :))

1 Comment:

Anna W. said...

I've learned that there's no such thing as a reliable car, boo.

I really like the shirt you picked out!

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics