Sunday, February 22, 2009

a flame



Donna is a creative abstract painter and along with her collages she speaks in various ways. i think i have found a person that best describes how i love to paint. i just randomly found her on google search by typing in abstract painting and this piece above my text come out to me.

she is inspired by books and poetry-- i am inspired by books and music but never the less kind of the same. like myself she is self taught, no one to help her paint, all on her own. i think that's the best way to figure out what your style is when painting, let the brush move you in a sense.

this lady is pretty awesome and she is worth checking out. her name is the link.

0 Comments:

I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help. ~Ruth Bernhard
Web Analytics